• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking at Deuce to buy

tourdog

ok guys I stop on the side of road the ather day to look at a duce for sale . the first thing i seen was no engine . trans was in bed . no radiater . but the bell housing was with the trans air box as well in bed . the tags on dash says it is a 68 jeep kaiser wo/w soft top. the guy told me he he took just the engine for his 5 ton . he wants $ 2000.00 for it so what do you all think i think quite high he said it was a muti fuel turbo .thanks

FormerNewMVGuy

As these guys said, there are alot of running trucks around that you could probably buy for alittle more than 2K, If you go the GL route, you could possibly do a little better . Of course i havent seen any trucks on GL in maine though.
Good luck.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No way I'd pay $2000 for an engineless deuce unless it had some type of specialty bed like a pipeline or wrecker.

tourdog

duce

well i thought the same thing . well i guess i am going to thow that phone number in the round file . a just keep looiking around .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks