• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for 1 brave soul

seano11

I'm looking for 1 brave soul to ride with me from Baltimore to delta and then return the challenger to the rental place everything paid for.Will be on jan 7th

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think a little more info is needed... Where is "delta", ride in a what exactly, purpose of the trip, duration and what is expected of said 'brave soul'.... Hold your hand, split drive the "Challenger"(??). fix what ever is at the other end, make sandwiches, need a CDL, passport.........

Not trying to shoot you down, just trying to point out some things that may get you 'your man' easier! Besides, I can make time and am often up for a road trip/challenge!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think he must have bought the surplus Space Shuttle Challenger from the Smithsonian Museum! I think he needs a co-pilot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks