• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for 900 series 5 ton truck

mbunimog

I am new and looking to buy a dump truck or tractor in the M 900 5 ton series. Live in Maryland and went to visit a GL auction site in New Castle DE this week to look over the trucks. Drove a few of them and checked them out. Most of them are the older dual wheel types and there were a few A1's with the single wheels. Very few were of the A2 type with newer turbo Cummings engine. Would like the newer type A2's but very few to be found in this area. Is this because they are not yet being sold off or is it because they have already been sold off. The A2's are usually years 90 or 91 so they don't qualify for historic plates but I will register it for Farm plates. Can anyone shed some light on this please?

mbunimog

I am looking to buy directly from government auction sites close to the Maryland area. Thank you for your offer though. Frits

I just got a M932A2 from GL/New Castle. Needs some work but overall a pretty solid truck. The turbo troop carriers don't seem to be flooding the market right now but if you're willing to wait, they are around. Mine's a 6x6 tractor, I waited a little while and was able to find just what I was looking for, turbo tractor with winch.