• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a 15'-16' dump bed

ccequipment

I am looking for a good used commecial type 15' or 16' long dump bed with hoist, etc. Planning on putting a bed on one of my M814's to use on a job. The closer the better, I can also trade if you would like, I have everything M35A2 related. Anybody have anything just let me know.

Sephirothq

I have 2 trucks that I am going to scrap they are dump trucks, a 1962 and a 1963 ford 10 wheelers. I think they are 14 ft but could be 16 ft boxes. The boxes are made out of steel and need work. I was quoted a price of 9 cents a lb so let me know if you want them otherwise by the end of the month they won't exist. Located in PA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks