• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a cargo box

Lax

I'm looking for a good cargo box in the Upstate New York or Upper PA area that someone would like to get rid of. Standard box would be fine a drop side of course would be better. Thanks for all you help. I'm going to paint my truck in a few weeks and I was thinking now would be the best time to get a new cargo box since mine is pretty rough. Please PM me if you have something for me to look at. Thanks everyone!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look for Ken Kublo. Kublos Surplus in the Brackney PA area. He's prolly got some and is usually reasonable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks