• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking For a Deuce Close By

dragman

Hi...Im new at this, but im looking for a Deuce close to Sarasota,FL......I got the bug, and im on a non-stop mission to get one!! Thanks for the help.....

DieselBob

Welcome to the site dragman. You might want to scan the “vehicles” section under “Resources” if you haven't already to see if there are any from members in your area.

dragman

Im looking to buy.....I have a motorcycle im selling.....got a guy who wants to buy, but you know the deal is not done till you have the money in your hand...and i need the money from that to buy, or so my wife says..she is still on the fence about the truck....its going to happen..... can't spend alot, would like a runner/driver....i can fix stuff...Thanks for your help...i have a line on one, told it has a water tank on back, but that can come off....if i mess up on here......let me know.....

poppop

My friend bob130ab has a nice one for sale here close to Savannah Ga. Only wants his investment back. He drove it home from Warner Robbins with no problems. Give him a PM if interested.

dragman

Thanks for that info.......i do not want to mess up a good unit................i sure know im at the right place for help and info.........

bjerauld

I have a really nice M35a2 in North Port! its only about 20 miles away. it has 2800 miles and 225hrs since rebuild everything looks new on the drive line!! insurance is only 101/year through AAA in Pt charlotte! I drive it about twice a week. I work for the local fire Department. Oh yeah, 46" super singles w/ about 90 percent tread left! it runs great no problems. PM me if you are interested

Thanks
Brian J

p.s. 1971 AM General i forgot that

bjerauld

sorry for the double post. I didm't think my first one went through so I tried it again from my phone bouncing down the road...thats wHy ThE TypinG LoOked oDd :-D

chasbo

I have a really nice M35a2 in North Port! its only about 20 miles away. it has 2800 miles and 225hrs since rebuild everything looks new on the drive line!! insurance is only 101/year through AAA in Pt charlotte! I drive it about twice a week. I work for the local fire Department. Oh yeah, 46" super singles w/ about 90 percent tread left! it runs great no problems. PM me if you are interested

Thanks
Brian J

p.s. 1971 AM General i forgot that
I work near NP maybe me can meet some and talk some time.