• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a few Deuce wheels and tires

Rene M

I am about to take the plunge and buy my first Deuce. I have been in love with them for as long as i could remember..
The problem is the one i am going to pick up and transport to Houston has Very bad tires on it. Three will not hold air for more than a few min.
I am looking for some one selling a few rim and tire i can pick up and take with me.
So that when they boom her down the tire does not blow the guys head off.
Im sure they charge extra for such things, lol.:-D
Any leads would be appreciated..
Thank you for your time.

Alredneck

Banned
Pm a guy on here Wehring ( check the spelling ) hes just south of houston and may have the tires your looking for. If your in TN I have a set but shipping might break the deal! Shop around!

Rene M

Pm a guy on here Wehring ( check the spelling ) hes just south of houston and may have the tires your looking for. If your in TN I have a set but shipping might break the deal! Shop around!

LOL, yeah at what just one of those things weighs it would be cheeper to but another truck and pull the wheels and tires off.. :-D
I shot him and email, i hope he does not shoot any thing else back.. He has lots of guns in those pictures.. lol

jollyroger

Then that's the guy you want to be "friends" with. I have some take off's you could borrow but we are too far apart to make it wortwhile for you. I'm sure you will find some. Good luck with the truck you get.