• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a flatbed trailer

rustwagon

I am starting to look for a flatbed trailer, but am having a hard time figuring out if what I want to buy exists and if so what the numbers would be on it. I would be ok with an M103A3, but would like to knwo if a 3/4 or 1/2 ton version exists. Can anyone give me a number to look for, or tell me whether what I want even exists?

Not making a classified, just looking for info on model numbers and whether what I want is out there to look for.

rustwagon

I am wanting to mount a 1946 Lincoln SA-200 welder onto it that I am restoring. Kind of thought that mounting it onto a military flatbed would be fitting.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I 3/4 ton generator trailer should work great for a welder. You could also get a M101 and remove the sides (which is basically what a generator trailer is).