• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a FMTV crane remote cable.

Guyfang

Staff member
This was posted by Patracy, a little while back.

Due to the number of scammers using the site to try to reply to WTB ads, I've changed how the site works. New members will need to have made 10 posts before they'll gain the ability to start conversations. I don't like taking functionality away from people. But the scammers have adapted in how they're registering the site. This should take away their entire drive for even coming here. If you're a new member and need to speak with another member, please start a conversation with me. (Myself and Steelsoldiers are the only members you'll be able to start a conversation with) And I will happily start up a mutual conversation between the other party.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks