• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a good strong motor for deuce

Group, need to find a strong running motor close to pa for my deuce. Looking for a 1C turbo version w/ the hot start unit. Needs to hear and see run, and look half decent. if anyone has one and can spare it, and please contact me w/ price and location. Thanks for your time and help.

houdel

I MAY be able to help you out, I have a couple of crate engines I bought from GL in Columbus. One is a 1983 White "C" turbo (without a rebuild plate) but I already sold the turbo, the other is a White N/A. I have a diesel compression test gauge set and cylinder leakdown tester on order. Once they get here I intend to start both engines in the containers and run an oil pressure, compression and leakdown test on both. Both have the flame heater. If either checks out in good shape we can work out a deal. If the N/A engine is the better one, I have all the parts off the turbo engine to convert it to turbo, all you'd need to find is the turbo itself. I'll let you know in a week or so what condition the engines are in.

I have a contact who can deliver an engine to you. He charged me $400 to deliver both engines from Columbus to NW Michigan, he should be fairly reasonable to deliver one engine to PA. I'll keep you informed as I gain more information. -- Lee

Timberwolf

if you want to go the non stock route let me know.
i have a 1997 Cummins 12 valve, with 370 hp injectors for sale for about $4k.
with auto tranny for $1250 more.