• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a injection pump for a mep 005a

jmenende

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sent a pm

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
On all the 005 and 006 ive worked on, the first thing that comes off is the IP and gets sent straight to the rebuild shop. All have been rebuilt. Now the issue with these 005 is the crankcase seals leaking oil. Also, change the oil drain valve and hose. Always leaking. Good luck.

Guyfang

Staff member
Should you send it to the rebuild shop, include the repair and testing instructions included in the -34 TM. The military adjustments are a tad different.

jmenende

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should you send it to the rebuild shop, include the repair and testing instructions included in the -34 TM. The military adjustments are a tad different.
You are right about that. The shop i used wanted to set the speed at 1800 rpm and i told them to leave the throttle lever adjustable so that i could adjust the rpm. So its always good to clarify that with the shop beforehand since they are not used to the mil spec settings.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks