• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a lead on a bed stake

spankybear

I am looking to replace a damage bed stake. Does anyone have a lead? I have been searching with no luck. I would love to find one in the Pacific Northwest but anywhere would be fine as long as I an not getting raped in price. There has got to be someone who have removed there bed and going to scrap stuff... There is also some bolts that holds the troop on these stakes. I would also love to get a couple of these.

Item number 3. BedStake#3.JPG

TacMac2012

I have them. They fit in a large flat rate box so shipping is $20. Normally sell them for $80 each as singles. If you are referring to the little stainless steel bolts with the flange, I can send a couple----assuming I can get some off, they often don't come off in one piece. PM if interested.

spankybear

I have them. They fit in a large flat rate box so shipping is $20. Normally sell them for $80 each as singles. If you are referring to the little stainless steel bolts with the flange, I can send a couple----assuming I can get some off, they often don't come off in one piece. PM if interested.
NUTS!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks