• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a LMTV grill

coachgeo

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I appreciate the link. Sorry, I'm not on facebook. Did he post a phone number or an email address. Thanks for your help.
It doesn't matter if your on FB it is a closed group so you have to be on FB and a member of that group.
that's why SS has this rule ;
Please consider the following regarding linking:
• Do not link to password protected websites that the rest of the membership cannot access.

branr1

The grill on my truck had A broken rung but the pieces were in the cab of the truck so I glued it back together and had my local bed liner shop coat the whole grille front and back. I also purchased another stock fiberglass grille and did the same thing for a spare. The bed liner looks great and it’s added a lot of strength. I’d recommend it as an option. I paid $40 to get both of mine sprayed.

Third From Texas

The grill on my truck had A broken rung but the pieces were in the cab of the truck so I glued it back together and had my local bed liner shop coat the whole grille front and back. I also purchased another stock fiberglass grille and did the same thing for a spare. The bed liner looks great and it’s added a lot of strength. I’d recommend it as an option. I paid $40 to get both of mine sprayed.
You're the second person to recommend this. I can see how the bed liner would add an extra layer of strength (and the price is far more palatable than a replacement, at least according to my empty pockets). I'd still love a steel grill someday, though.

:)

Ohiobenz

Supporting Vendor
Mine had missing chunks, so a simple repair wasn't an option. Plus my 1079 will be offroad quite a bit when finished.

20190224_162447.jpg

20190224_162501.jpg