• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a M101A1 Trailer

shawn085

Looking for a M101A1 trailer I could pick up on a road trip I am planning. I will be going from Imperial Beach CA all the way to Vancouver BC Canada. I am looking for trailer that is mostly complete and able to make the trip.

shawn085

M101A1 Trailer 3/4ton

Depends on condition as all ways. The only stuff I have found up here is some what complete but starting price is $1200+. From what I have read on here it looks like I should be able to get a lot more for the same price down south. I don't really care about paint because I have to paint my truck, so I can do the trailer at the same time. But would like to find one that has the legs front and back. No rust through in it. Bows and the wood racks and possibly a cover. I guess the only real requirement would be that the bearings and tires be in good condition so it can make the trip. I can wire up some lights for the trip and fix up better later.

shawn085

M101A1 trailer

I have the time off work and am working on the travel arangments for the trip. I still would like to get a trailer and some M37 parts on the drive back. Please let me know what places I should go to for parts or to find a trailer. :lol:

gunhog11

Re: M101A1 trailer

shawn085 said:
I have the time off work and am working on the travel arangments for the trip. I still would like to get a trailer and some M37 parts on the drive back. Please let me know what places I should go to for parts or to find a trailer. :lol:
Sent you a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks