• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a M35 soft top

powerhouseduece

Im looking for anyone selling a soft top for the cab of a m35. A newer one would be nice as long as its green, no rips, and has all of the bows. Shipping would be great because im usally stuck at work.

sgtrisk

The one I have is probably serviceable, but some of the seams are coming apart on the front edge. I think I'll get a new one to replace the existing one, repair the old one and then... I'll either have a spare, or one that someone could pick up for less than new!

rsh253

GMA Soft Top

If you buy from GMA not only are you buying it direct from the manufacturer but you will get the best price for a new top and a warranty. I think there is no other place to buy a new top other than GMA. I have bought quite a few from them and always been pleased with the tops. All the tops for the M35 series are priced in the mid $170s. and shipping is approx $15. It is a no brainer.
I just installed a top I bought from GMA and I have to second what maccus said. It fit perfectly and looks great. It is insulated and has the zippered rear window. GMA's service was great too. Ordering was a snap & I had it just a few days after placing the order.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks