• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a M923A2 tarp and bow set. GA

frioman

It "looks" like they would fit, but there is no way I would buy it without being certain it will fit a M939/M923 -- contact the seller. But hey...I'm new to this.
I have a set of good used bows for sale. If you're interested, please send me a personal message.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
It says it is for the FMTV series of vehicles. The tarp might be the right size but you may have issues with the bows. The dropside used a different kind than the solid side trucks since the setup could be removed and stowed easily to drop the sides.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are not fmtv bows or staves. They do look like the correct 5 ton ones. Since it says 14 ft, does not sound like a deuce.

Fyi, delete the ebay link as it is frowned upon here and against the rules and can get you an infraction.

CsmDavis is a whole lot nicer vendor than ebay. I have seen one of his cover/kits on a fellow ss truck and they are brand spankin new and not sitting out in the weather for a zillion years like the epay one :)

Bonzai30

Hard Head - Do you still have the camo/bow sets for the M923A2s? I'm about to buy one and would want the set. If so, how much?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a set in the box. I want $800 for the bow and cargo cover kit. This is a green camo cover and the bows are green fiberglass. I will open and inspect. I will add approx 50' of rubber rope to replace the original since it breaks where folded. I have never seen a cover kit that the rubber rope didn't have issues.

Last edited:

Bonzai30

Thanks...I'm still bidding but there's a good chance I'll settle on a truck either this week or next. If I get a camo truck without the tarp kit (very likely) I'll be in touch. I appreciate the quick reply.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks