• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a Mule........

adzaxe

Mule for sale in Denver, Colorado
I have a 1958 M274 MFG Serial Number M-274 10909
Date of delivery 7-58
USA Reg. No. 2B3998
4 cly Willies motor, 4 wheel steer.
Runs but needs some engine work, has new plugs and fuel pump
Comes with maintenance CD, 5 extra industrial tread tires, previous owner added electric 12 volt starter.
Missing front hatch cover and original fuel tank.

Asking $5,000 CASH for M274, tires, and untitled snow machine trailer.

call 970-629-0564
Thanks,
Roger White

mulezilla274

Hi guy's, I am looking to sell my '68 Bayfield M274/a5 2 wheel steer mule. I finished restoring it the first of this year. It has a rebuilt motor from Bill that has less than 10 hours on it, Some of the items that I replaced were engine, starter, alternator, wheel seals. boots, shaft seals, output bearing/seals transmission, clutch, lifting eye o-rings, new paint lettering and decals. It has new deep tread rubber all around, Seat is in good use condition and is correct. I have the take off motor and it was running good when remove with 85 p.s.I on both heads so it could use a rebuild or not but it goes with the mule . It is located in Colorado just north of Colorado Springs, It runs great, stops great, The bed has no holes and is in very nice shape, It has a trailer hitch that was there when I bought it. I will post it here first then at a later date if it shows little interest move it to Craig's list or evilbay. Reason for selling is I am looking for a B.M.W R-71. Looking to get back what I put into it ( less labor of course ) 7,000.00 If your interested please call or email me at mulezilla3@msn.com Thanks..........Ron 719-472-4447

Last edited: