• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a part for mep-803a

mingram

I am looking for this part anyone know a good source. I checked eBay nothing so far.
GROUP 09 - ENGINE ACCESSORIES FIG. 19 FREQUENCY ADJUST CABLE70436 347L-032-2 .LEVER ASSEMBLY,POWE 1 1

R Racing

Did you try Delk ? Are you talking about the throttle cable ? If so there kinda universal. Just have to know how long it is. I know Gimpyrob at 1 time had some in different lengths.

mingram

Thanks everyone. I bought this from napa
https://www.napaonline.com/napa/en/p/BK_7311118/
It is a vernier throttle cable, as caudu says needs a little fitting (had to shorten it about 6 feet and needed to buy a cable stop for about 2 bucks). It actually works significantly better than the one mine came with but that was rusty and had been tampered with at some point.
Although the price from gufang is better i need the part this weekend. Thanks again for all the help.
I am working on repalcing all the Beede gauges now as all mine were cracked on the white cases. They all work but are intermittent.

thanks again for the support
m

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited: