• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a place to buy airpack rebuild kits

poppop

I have bought many items from kcgonso. Shipping is a little slow sometimes but I always got what I bought and was well pleased with the items. He has changed the way he lists items as he is trying to list more stuff. Where he used to have the same stuff on every week now he may not list everything each week but he will list it eventually. If a search did not show him maybe I spelled it wrong. Do a search for military on e-bay and it will give you about a thousand items. Go thru them and you will find him. It won't take long to run through them.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be sure you know whether it's the newer "shorter" style or the older "longer" style.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NSN 2530-00-040-2190 P/N 8345007 is for the long one. I've never seen the kit for the newer short one.

emr

:shock:.....I have brandy new ones right here in Nj, and can bring to the show...oh its an old thread, but I still have brandy new ones and brand new brake shoes too................:grd:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Last edited:

offroadrunner

Did you ever find a source for rebuild kits for the shorties? I just tried CSI HMMWV (Tom), and he says he doesn't have any right now. I've got one that needs rebuilding, and I'd hate to have to get a whole new airpack.