• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a soft top for an m109

4alaska

this is my first time to post here so here goes i am looking for a camo soft top for my 83 m109a3 mine has come loose at the threads in the front does anyone know where to get one at a good price i am in east texas

jeep-Jeep

there are some on egay and could even be some on here .
what I do is get a new one and have a shop sew up the other for next truck (can not buy just one truck )
also it is the same as m35a2 deuce if that helps .
welcome to the site

Last edited:

1crook

I do have the tan tops like Oddball mentioned. I only have 6 of them left if you would like one.

I have seen several guys put tan tops on there camo trucks or trucks solid green paint and it looks great. I have one on my camo winch truck and I like the way that it looks.

ODDBALL007

I do have the tan tops like Oddball mentioned. I only have 6 of them left if you would like one.

I have seen several guys put tan tops on there camo trucks or trucks solid green paint and it looks great. I have one on my camo winch truck and I like the way that it looks.
yep here is the top from dawn i bought

Attachments

4alaska

sorry bout the slip up and thanks for the advise ill figure all this out and your right im looking for another deuce to bob . the m109 is going to be our new camper

wikallen

Or go with a hard top, The 109 to me looks funny with the top down/off. Can probably sell off your soft top frame to offset the cost of a hard top.