• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a soft top for an m109

4alaska

this is my first time to post here so here goes i am looking for a camo soft top for my 83 m109a3 mine has come loose at the threads in the front does anyone know where to get one at a good price i am in east texas

jeep-Jeep

there are some on egay and could even be some on here .
what I do is get a new one and have a shop sew up the other for next truck (can not buy just one truck )
also it is the same as m35a2 deuce if that helps .
welcome to the site

Last edited:

1crook

I do have the tan tops like Oddball mentioned. I only have 6 of them left if you would like one.

I have seen several guys put tan tops on there camo trucks or trucks solid green paint and it looks great. I have one on my camo winch truck and I like the way that it looks.

ODDBALL007

I do have the tan tops like Oddball mentioned. I only have 6 of them left if you would like one.

I have seen several guys put tan tops on there camo trucks or trucks solid green paint and it looks great. I have one on my camo winch truck and I like the way that it looks.
yep here is the top from dawn i bought

Attachments

4alaska

sorry bout the slip up and thanks for the advise ill figure all this out and your right im looking for another deuce to bob . the m109 is going to be our new camper

wikallen

Or go with a hard top, The 109 to me looks funny with the top down/off. Can probably sell off your soft top frame to offset the cost of a hard top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks