• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a TM for a Skytrak 6000M

Bjmca

Any chance anyone has a technical manual or any repair manuals for the 6000m telehandler? I have access to TM 10-3930-660-24P which is posted on Skytrak site but im looking for one that can help me diagnose a control issue for the fork functions. Thanks

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Do you need the link for ETM?
Guyfang

Didn't need the TM's for a SkyTrac, but I downloaded them anyhow. Seems to me that too many books are never enough. And if I happen to be on a quest for a particular machine - GREP will find it faster than a web search - especially if I don't have a specific name to search for.

I was really amazed. The LDAC ETM search was the most common sense usable tool that I have found for TM's.

THANKS for the tip and the pointer to that site Guy!

Tim

Guyfang

Staff member

SWATMOD

Hello sir, I am trying to get the -23-1 and -23-2 (as well as any other TMS for this machine so i can diagnose an electrical issue. If there is any chance you'd be willing to help me out that'd be awesome. I do not have access to the mil sites unfortunately.

Hope all is well! Thank you for your consideration in helping me out!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
OK, TM's sent to Tim.
Thanks Guy!!

I have them posted with a link below:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks