• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a truck seller in SoCal

gnarlydavidson

Gentlemen,

New to the forum, so I'd like to say hello! I've been looking in to getting a deuce for a while, and thanks to the forum and countless hours of researching and talking / riding with a couple folks who have them, I'm pretty confident in what I would like to get.

I live about 15 minutes from the hundred dollar man, and riding past his compound on my bike is what got me started on thinking about getting a deuce. Fast forward a bit to when I actually have the money for one, and he's gone out of the business of selling trucks. SAD FACE.

Do any of you know a reputable Southern California seller that bobs decent trucks? My thanks in advance...

Gnarly

Last edited by a moderator:

Ford Mechanic

Hundred dollar man is gone out of buisness??? His web site still works, That's a real shame.

There are some sellers on here, check the vehicles for sale in the classifides.

sandcobra164

Hundy went out of the truck business? I'm sure if you contact him, he can get you a truck. I've seen his work in pictures and it appears he did pretty good work. I generally buy mine from GL but you're taking a gamble of sorts on that route. Preview is your friend if you decide to go the auction route. The problem with the Auction route is the Deuces are getting short on supply and going for a premium. Many of us on here can remember the days of $1,000 or less Deuces that you could drive home from the base. Heaven knows those days are long gone.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hundy posted himself that he is no longer selling trucks. He isn't doing any pickups at Barstow either.

philofab

Hundy only has one truck right now and it's a 5ton. He wants to concentrate on tires and other things. I would check Craigslist and watch the Classified here.

I watched GL for a long time thinking about getting a truck.... 3 years later I've decided I want one and I am amazed at how the prices have gone up. I think most have gotten out of the business as the cost of trucks is higher so there isn't enough $$$ to make it worth it.

sandcobra164

Hundy posted himself that he is no longer selling trucks. He isn't doing any pickups at Barstow either.
I can understand that and I'm about to that point as well in regards to picking stuff up from the local base. I've been burned more times than I've been paid for my time. I've switched to the "call me if you know me" option. If they have my phone number, they are friends.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks