• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a used axle yoke

crubash

I am looking for 2 axle/differential input yokes for a dodge rear end. I believe the spicer numbers are 3-4-2051-1. For chrysler 8 3/4 coarse spline. Anyone have a couple spares? They should use 1350 joints.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know all of the numbers, but I have a yoke off the rear pinion from a 1953 M-37 if it will help you. It has the flat four bolt flange. I assumed it was for an M37 since you posted it on the M37 forum. Did you mean for the civilian 8 3/4 coarse spline pinion? Apologies, but reading your message I was a bit confused. You can PM me about it.
Regards Marti

crubash

Oops, I posted in the wrong one somehow...

I'm sorry guys. I posted this topic in the wrong area. I am working on a WC 1/2 ton. I have the 8 3/4 axles/differentials which as I currently believe, shares the same pinion yoke as the civilian 8 3/4 coarse spline.