• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a XM-501 Hawk missile loader

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim Bailey in tracy city TN has one for sale just down the road from Sam Werners place.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sam Werner advertises in MVM. Search Sam Werner Military, you'll find a phone number and tell him you are trying to find Jim Bailey and a Hawk Loader and he should be able to connect you two.:wink:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the one in TN is 5500 OBO (it's his mothers and they would prolly take less).

hummer998

hawk missle carrier

Call Jim Bailey, Tracy City, TN 931-592-3602 or 931-691-9073 he had one a month ago, it runs and drives. I was very interested, but I have too many military projects now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks