• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for an LDT 465

rdixiemiller

All
Anyone know of an inexpensive LDT 465 somewhere within a couple of hundred miles from Atlanta? I am in the process of dragging in a deuce with a rather large viewport through the block. The rest of the engine is there, and it was running not too long ago. I could use one with a bad turbo, or fuel pump, as I can swipe the parts off the busted one. As a matter of fact, I would be glad to adopt an unwanted engine!

I could also use doors, top and bows, a bed, etc. As long as the parts are serviceable, appearance is not important. After getting it running, I will squirt a coat of OD on the whole thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks