• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for antenna bracket guards for CUCV

CDN-CUCV

I had a wanted ad in the classifieds for awhile but no dice so I thought I'd take a more direct approach.

I'd like to get three more antenna bracket guards for my M1009. Nothing but brush around here and I already had one bracket get snagged. If you have or know of where I could get some, it would be a great help. Thanks!:)

Last edited:

Mudstone

i may be picking up a bunch of them this weekend from a guy in NJ... i will keep you informed. I also found out that i apparently have a set. guy who sold me my truck found them and considers them mine... nice guy. so i'll let you know if i grab anything

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mudstone, if you end up with a surplus of these and want to sell some off, I am looking for two guards and one antenna bracket, Pawnshop needs one of each.

Cheers

mtjbrown

Not trying to jack the thread, but what are these? I would like to put a big whip antenna on my contact truck, is this what I would need to do this? Pics would be great!!!:-D

Mudstone

i didn't end up getting down there as we got like a foot and a half of snow. will try again after the holidays. sorry guys

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ended up with about 50 of them a few years back. They sold quite briskly on EBay. Last I heard, Saturn still has them but in a kit.

REGULATOR

question,
I noticed a lot of M1009s have the mounts up near the drivers door.

I have two mounts on mine, both back near the tailights..

dont have the guards, just the brackets.. I want to find some suitable anteannas to mount on them so I can run my 10m/ 2m/440 /CB with them..

woud love to make a set of military anteanns and base work for asthetics, but not sure if I can tune them right.. I can see the 10m and CB using them if tuned right, but would probably go with a short mag mount ant for the 2m/440

Attachments

blzrgb

One of mine had both mounts complete when i bought it. After walking into them for about the thousandth time i took them off. They look cool, but hurt like h e l l.