• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for anyone in the Lancaster CA area with NOS or Mint Condition Hoods

theman10k

Hi Guys

I broke my hood off the hinges so I need a NOS or Mint condition hood.
Does anyone in the Lancaster/Palmdale CA area have one for sale at a reasonable price?
Dont need lights or anything i will transfer the old ones over.

Any info on someone who might have a Hood at a reasonable price please let me know

Tom

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
$1200.00

hoods are a PITA, shipping them is a guarantee that they will be damaged when they get to the other end, even in the factory box.
so definetly buy one where you can go get it, see it and touch it....

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know CA at all but try Walker Automotive in Hesperia CA. They have tons of surplus. Barstow Truck Parts would be another source to try. I can't say for sure that either of these folks have one but if I were on the left coast, I'd try them first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks