• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for BAE Caiman or LMTV Tech

metalman99

I'm looking for a someone that worked in Sealy building BAE Caimans or someone that has a lot of experience working on them and that's familiar with the A/C systems, wiring, etc. who might be looking for some part time or maybe even full time work. I've got some of the FMTV based (leaf spring) Caiman chassis and need to get them running. the wiring is cut, a/c needs to be put together and overall I just need someone familiar with the systems on these to save me the learning curve. Again the main issues are sorting out the wiring, hoses, a/c etc as the bodies were pretty much just ripped off the chassis.

Any help or referrals would be appreciated. The Chassis are located in NE Illinois so that's where the work is.

Thanks!

jpinst

He lives near the factory and would have to travel should he work on anything. He is not working now and asked me to inquire how much per hour would somebody be willing to pay? I have no idea.

metalman99

He lives near the factory and would have to travel should he work on anything. He is not working now and asked me to inquire how much per hour would somebody be willing to pay? I have no idea.
PM sent, please ask your friend to contact me. I will make it worth his time if he's the right person and can help me get this wiring figured out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks