• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for CUCV parts in MD/PA/DE area

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone has these items or knows who might (locally), please let me know.

I am looking for the following:
-Complete M1009 tailgate (the usual rust is OK) OR a window handle (with lock cylinder) and tailgate glass
-Complete passenger side door
-One tailgate side latch and bolts (part that bolts to the body that the tailgate locks into). I think they're the same, but if not, I need the drivers side.

Please PM me what you have and prices. Thanks!

jaytee

I have a complete 1009 I will sell you

the doors and tailgate have no rust holes and the windows even crank up and down

rod

2 Star General,

One of the best CUCV guys in your area is "Dan1" who post on here on a regular basis. Look him up on here and send him a PM. I have bought several M1009 parts from him over the last couple of years and have found him to be very honest in his descriptions of the parts and reasonable in his prices.

jj

Really? $1000 American Dollars ? If the other fellow isn't going to bite, i might. Does it start, run, drive, stop? How about a title? And where in MD?

HAWKMAN

Re: RE: Looking for CUCV parts in MD/PA/DE area

rod said:
2 Star General,

One of the best CUCV guys in your area is "Dan1" who post on here on a regular basis. Look him up on here and send him a PM. I have bought several M1009 parts from him over the last couple of years and have found him to be very honest in his descriptions of the parts and reasonable in his prices.
Thanks Rod! On this site I'm going under the name "Hawkman" As I don't want to get confused between G503 and SS. 2 Star...I have a nice , clean,rust free, straight gate with no guts for $100.00 I do have a regulator and glass for rear gate but they are separate,($75.00 extra) as far as the extra locking post that goes on the body I will throw that in. Also have a nice door, passenger side, $100.00 also. I have three complete parts trucks with two more on the way and have stripped 13 trucks over the past two years so if you need CUCV stuff please feel free to drop me an E-mail.
contact me at: thecpsurplus@yahoo.com 8) Thank You Dan

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Looking for CUCV parts in MD/PA/DE area

Dan, I'll keep you in mind, but you're about 3 hours from me and that's tough for me to do with my schedule.

jaytee

Re: RE: Looking for CUCV parts in MD/PA/DE area

jj said:
Really? $1000 American Dollars ? If the other fellow isn't going to bite, i might. Does it start, run, drive, stop? How about a title? And where in MD?
in order to prevent a threadjacking, I will pm you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks