• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Deuce buddy in Bastrop Texas

rongaudier

I have a deuce that runs and has been sitting in my barn for a couple of years. So far I have put new gages in it and some g177 tires I got up at red river army depot. If you are a deuce owner in Bastrop county drop me a line.

Barrman

There is one in Red Rock, another in Dale and I am over in Giddings. I was pulled over in front of the Wendy's a week or so ago in my M1009 because the officer didn't recognize bumper numbers. I asked if she had seen the other military vehicles in the area with bumper numbers? "You mean the tan duece?"

I don't know of a tan M35 in Bastrop. Is that you?

There is also the guy off 969 with the Ferrets.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks