• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Deuce owner in or near Jacksonville, Florida

flyusn99

Hello,
I recently transferred to Jacksonville, Florida and am looking for an outgoing Deuce owner who wouldn't mind sitting down with me and giving me some pointers as a (hopefully) soon-to-be new M35A2 owner. I was fortunate enough to get a sampling of what Deuces are all about before I transferred but was hoping to find someone local here who wouldn't mind taking me under their wing.
My Deuce is still waiting in Frankfort for my EUC and the hold to lift. Before I get it though, I'd like to get any pointers on owning and operating the Deuce. I'm willing to help with restoration efforts or can bring a 6-pack of your favorite beverage as a thank you for guidance.
I've contacted MVPA and the FFC MVPA a week (and change) ago and was told somebody would get back to me but as of yet I haven't heard anything so I thought I might also try this route. Any local responses would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.