• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for fuel pump rebuild kit M37

STSCSS

Midwest Military has the parts and if you talk to John he can rebuild it for you. Got 3 pumps from hin and all work great.

WarrenD

+1 for Then and Now. They have the kits and will do the work if you want. I sent them a pump I picked up and had it back in less than a week. Charles at M-Series said they currently have the best kits.

Tuko

i did then and now. Complete kit was easy to do. was $80 shipped. only issue i had with the kit was the fuel pump diaphragm outer edge holes for the screws to go through were off slightly compared to where the screws are on the pump, it still worked fine just made it a little more difficult to get the whole top end lined up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks