• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Generator Mechanic in South/Central TX

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As the title says I’m looking for someone that can do some diagnostics and repairs on a couple of MEP gen sets. One is a 002A and one a 003A. Both are having fuel issues. The 2A can be delivered for repair but the 3A is positioned in such a way as I’d prefer not to have to move it.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or maybe I don’t have the means or the time to do it myself. I notice by your signup date and number of posts that I’ve been a member here longer than you so you can assume I know my way around the forum. You can either be of assistance or just stay out of the thread. Whatever you choose will speak more about you than me.

Last edited:

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or maybe I don’t have the means or the time to do it myself. I notice by your signup date and number of posts that I’ve been a member here longer than you so you can assume I know my way around the forum. You can either be of assistance or just stay out of the thread. Whatever you choose will speak more about you than me.
Talk about completely unneeded attitude. I thought the same thing as robson, and not once looked at your join date (or post count). I am sure whomever gets the privilege to work on your equipment will love your magnetic attitude.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Obvious waste of time trying to offer anyone a work opportunity when all you get are people full of snark. If anyone would like a job PM me rather than dealing with this crap.

Last edited:

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,

Fellow members...

Please follow the simple rules. If you can respond with a correct answer or assistance, that's great. If you do not have anything informative to add. Keep quiet.

Simple enough rules to live by. Makes the forum work for everyone too.

Wish you the best, and hopefully someone down in your area can assist.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I fully understand mckoen's situation and same boat with a 3k. I have a guy at work who knows a Army Reserve gen mech that's done that MOS for awhile and considered reliable.

If I get good results and you still need it, I'll let you know.

ted50

Right on!!! If a person doesn't agree with what is said they are free to reply with their positive thoughts. Making personal attacks for no reason just shows they have no class. I hope someone with some class will reply to your post with an offer of assistance. All the best.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Infractions incoming.

Thank you for the sound advise posted.

If you received and infraction, well now you know how to avoid getting them in the future.

Back on topic please...

rustystud

Obvious waste of time trying to offer anyone a work opportunity when all you get are people full of snark. If anyone would like a job PM me rather than dealing with this crap.

Sorry you had to deal with that.
I would love to be able to help you. If only I lived anywhere near you. I'm sure there are plenty of mechanics here on this site who think the same.

I am also looking for somebody to take my 8038 through its paces basically just service it make sure it’s ready for the season in Miami área

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks