• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for help to load big winch in Hesperia, CA

Jared

Hello,
I am looking for some help in getting a wrecker rear winch loaded onto a flatbed in Hesperia, CA. The winch is new and still mounted in it's crate. It needs to be lifted onto a flatbed for shipment to New Hampshire. I'll be getting more details about exactly where it's located shortly. If someone is able to load it I'll pay for your time. Or if you can recommend a commercial outfit in the Hesperia area that would be a help as well.
Regards,
Jared

Attachments

Boatcarpenter

Jared,
We have a member on here who goes by the screen name of JDToumanian who lists his location as Hesperia, CA. Maybe you could PM him and ask him if he can suggest someone to help you in your situation.
BC

Jared

Transportation Success Story

I bought a wrecker rear winch on eBay just because it was there. Now how to get it from CA to NH. Boatcarpenter suggested sending a PM to JDToumanian who lives in the same town where the winch was located. Turns out he not only has a rough terrain fork lift but lives very close to the seller. Jon picked it up and drove it to his work where it could be loaded on a flat bed. It's sitting in storage in NH now. Lot bigger in person.

Not exactly sure what I'm going to do with it. It was brand new and I just couldn't help it. Have visions of making a custom Prime Mover some day. We'll see.

Thanks Much Jon!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks