• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for instructions on how to install bows and cover

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep inside out. Those vents on the top of the cover are supposed to face out and I can see in your pic of the rear of the cover they are facing inside.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Paulin on 5 ton

There is no way to tell if it's on correct unless the mechanic is standing next to it. If you're bringin' the 5 ton down I'll get the pictures done with the two mechanics posing next to it in the shop. If your mechanic is cool like that.

Some interior pics of the tie-down would be nice.

Last edited:

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HI I see you have the new 1 piece type,looks like you have it inside out.
The straps you see on the outside are for when you role up the sides you run them out and they hook into a clip on top edge of the top sides. There is a front to them and the rubber bands on botttom go onto the side hooks on bed.:beer:
I hope this will help,also if they are folded right you can put 1 on by your self in a few min.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks