• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M35 Hauling in Sac, Ca area

marcinsandpoint

i remember that truck, its a nice looking truck congrats on getting it....
its good to hear that more of the trucks are getting picked up from there.
i picked up my deuce and 109 4 months ago and the crew from GL are great there... both of mine where driven home but i only had to go 60 or so miles.
that is a good price for a 100 mile tow.

:grd:

hole

I was initially going to head down there with a can 'o fuel, starter fluid and pair of batteries... then I remembered what the guy said on the phone.. "if its sitting in the dirt field, it was driven there. If its sitting on asphalt, it was dropped there."
Well, mine is sitting on asphalt and I became concerned that once I got there, not being able to get it running.. And end up having to tow it anyhow.

I'm sure that it only has minor issues (hoping) and the only hurdle will be registration and licensing.
You will save yourself time and much frustration if you use a private DMV service for getting it registered. Best $50 I've spent :beer:

pat038536

Finally got it home, glad I had it towed.
Seat don't have much cushion and the cab is a bit tight for those of us with a self-contained beer keg.
First order of business after getting it registered and running is.. install slightly smaller steering wheel and a better seat.

Lodi Heavy Haul charged me $332 or thereabouts, my only gripe is, we sat there at the site for an hour before we were able to get to the lot where the truck was stored. Once we got the truck out of the gated area everything went quickly.

She's home, found a manual of some type, warning triangles, a spare master cylinder (I think), a air line that connects to the gladhands for filling the tires and some other misc. stuff.

Last edited:

Clay James

Lodi Heavy Haul charged me $332 or thereabouts, my only gripe is, we sat there at the site for an hour before we were able to get to the lot where the truck was stored. Once we got the truck out of the gated area everything went quickly.
Same thing happened when I got mine. I had to wait 6 hours to preview some one time. nopics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks