• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for mechanic in southwest ohio head gaskets

rory1919

I have an m35a2 with the multifuel engine. I knew when I got it that the head gaskets needed to be replaced. I had originally planned on doing this myself but I don't have the time, space, or tools to tackle this.

If I had a barn large enough at least I could take my time and not worry about the rain and snow.

The previous owner gave me the replacement gaskets and the power steering kit with the truck. I'd like the power steering kit installed too. And a a general once over and fluid change.

So I'm hoping one of you fine gentlemen would be up for the task.
I can pay in cash, trades for toys that go bang, or?

I am not in a high rush but would like to get this project completed before the new year.

Any interest?

Rory

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks