• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for my first m1008!

RVCA

Well I am in the process of trying to find a m1008 right now. I have been checking govliquiddation.com and other sites all the time, but i would like to find something local to me in Southern California.

If anyone knows anyone trying to unload a m1008 in running condition I would like to see it. I cant wait to get ahold of one of these and start restoring it to its originial glory.

cucvdailydriver

Personally I think its hard to find one in decent shape for good price/ unless you can do good work yourselfwith regards to elect and body work . From what I have seen they tend to need a lot of work , unless already restored.In which case will cost more.

acetomatoco

Good daily driver here in vt for $5500. Will deliver 3500 miles for $2 a mile... whoops...left coast versus right coast... A guy I know in NH bought one in CA a couple years back cuz that was where all the good ones were...go figure.

RVCA

well im definitly not afraid to do any work on the truck. I would just like to find one that is in decent running order and the rest i can handle or would want to handle.

RVCA

CMA-1028 said:
I have one listed in the classifieds. I'm in Central Cal. Check it out.
i think we are already talking via email. I got some type of response from you this morning but there wasnt anything there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks