• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for my first m1008!

RVCA

Well I am in the process of trying to find a m1008 right now. I have been checking govliquiddation.com and other sites all the time, but i would like to find something local to me in Southern California.

If anyone knows anyone trying to unload a m1008 in running condition I would like to see it. I cant wait to get ahold of one of these and start restoring it to its originial glory.

cucvdailydriver

Personally I think its hard to find one in decent shape for good price/ unless you can do good work yourselfwith regards to elect and body work . From what I have seen they tend to need a lot of work , unless already restored.In which case will cost more.

acetomatoco

Good daily driver here in vt for $5500. Will deliver 3500 miles for $2 a mile... whoops...left coast versus right coast... A guy I know in NH bought one in CA a couple years back cuz that was where all the good ones were...go figure.

RVCA

well im definitly not afraid to do any work on the truck. I would just like to find one that is in decent running order and the rest i can handle or would want to handle.

RVCA

CMA-1028 said:
I have one listed in the classifieds. I'm in Central Cal. Check it out.
i think we are already talking via email. I got some type of response from you this morning but there wasnt anything there.