• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for old style mirrors

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Gravel, I have some of the new style wrecker spot/flood lights that are aim-able, thats where I plan to mount them. The exhaust blocks the pass side though.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Charles, Is there a set on that old gasser M44 you told me about? The yellow one?

Gravel

Gravel, I have some of the new style wrecker spot/flood lights that are aim-able, thats where I plan to mount them. The exhaust blocks the pass side though.
I noticed that too, was figuring on working some magic when I got to that point. I will have to look up those lights you are talking about, might be just the ticket for keeping with the mil stuff.

Wolf.Dose

txdodge43man,
I think, you are looking for the A1 version mirror arms. Some of the statement fotos above are modified basic version arms , one at least seems to be a modification of a gas Reo arm with originally round mirrors. However these round mirror gave a very poor rear viev. So the change to the rectangular mirrors was very common. The second arm reduced vibration a big lot.
Hope this helps at least a little.
Wolf

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Original mirrors

After posting this picture in a deuce mirror thread, it was suggested to me to add it to this thread also.
Mirrors on my 70 and 74.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks