• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for part

Nickaru

I'm looking for the rubber elbows that are on the tubing connecting the CDR valve to the intake manifold.

Does anyone know what works? I think they are more than 90 degrees and trying any type of hose not formed like that just kinks.

Thanks

ohfisherman

gm dealer has them for 14.00 each. just bought 2 of them off of this ebay seller for 5.75 each. quick shipping too. here is item and description...

14050445 CONNECTOR PCV VALVE GM 6.2 ENGINES 1982-1987370491282917

markg

I'm looking for the rubber elbows that are on the tubing connecting the CDR valve to the intake manifold.

Does anyone know what works? I think they are more than 90 degrees and trying any type of hose not formed like that just kinks.

Thanks
i have some used ones if you are interested, send me a pm. thanks. mark

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The part numbers listed in the -20P and -34P Tms are usually GM part numbers. Many times you can simply Google search the number listed in the TM and find the parts.

TMs are very helpful.

Nickaru

I googled the part number and didn't come up with anything for sale, just talk about it. I did get a second response from the Ebay guy that sold some to "ohfisherman". He has one more that he will sell me. Thanks Doghead and everyone else.

ohfisherman

sorry nickaru!! i bought one and then had second thoughts and bought the other one off of him the next day. he had a few left when i bought my last one. go to a GM dealer and have him put in that part number. he can tell you the closest place they are available. i think there were a few in iowa. like i said earlier, they were 15.00 each through the dealer. good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks