• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Parts / Dealers

Crazyguypa

I have been looking to get some new hood side panels for my deuce, and saw them on a website not too long ago. However, for the life of me I can't remeber what it was. :( i thought I bookmarked it, but apparently I didn't.

I remember the site dealt mainly with M35's and M151's and their parts pages had techmanual pictures for what they had. I have searched ODiron, Saturnsurplus, TNJMurray, Eastern Surplus and a couple of others trying to find them, but no luck. I searched the website for other vendors but still no luck. I'm sure other vendors sell them, I just haven't found any though.

Does anyone have a link to a good list of MV part dealers or perhaps have come across the same site I'm talking about? Is there a Comprehensive list on the website somewhere?

Frank

bottleworks

Considering that your in PA, I would call Saturn Surplus (717.692.9500) They have a lot more stuff then what's listed on their web site and you could pick them up to save on shipping. Do the panels have to be NOS, or are good used ones fine?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I believe HndrsonJ here on SS has a bunch for one side-NOS.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think there are about 50-55 of them out in the crate. They actually belong to Maccus but I am sure he doesn't need 50+ of them.