• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for pictures?

carmen

Just wanted to know if anybody has any pictures of our beloved M135 in action in Korea or any active duty shots? While there are lots of pictures of members trucks I like to see a bunch of trucks as they looked while on duty.

Thanks

Carmen

nice picture it looks like the canvas top is on and there is a brace from the sides of the wind sheld frame to the side covers behind the hood I have not seen these before ? the truck I have was made just after the war and the windshild is fine with out any other support . any thoughts on this ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks