• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Replacement Cargo/Troop Carrier Tarp

hmsgoodhope

Hi folks, Work progresses on bringing back my recently acquired M1031 Cargo/Troop Carrier. I am looking for a source to replace the existing - badly worn/torn tarp that came with her when I picked up from GL. I am keeping the orgional in the event I need to have a new one made custom. Any guidance from members who might own one - and been down this road before - greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance - hmsgoodhope

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GMA cover is the current (or was) manufacturer. I would send a PM to CUCVFAN and see if he has any left. He sold a bunch of brandy new ones in the classifieds over the last year. I have an NOS arctic one but at nearly 100# it would cost a fortune to ship.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks