• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for S-144 Shelter Parts and Pieces

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just acquired a S-144 Shelter (AN/GRC-46) that is mostly complete, but was "de-mil'ed". I am looking for the missing parts (or for some items drawings would work).

I need:

1.) The External Exhaust Stack for the Heater

2.) Heater
a) Also need Fuel Tank & Filter (a drawing for the fuel tank or dimensions would work too)

3.) Switch Handles for the GRC-19 and the other radio units below: 30 short / small & 1 very long
a) R-392 11 small /short
b) T-195 6 small / short & 1 long
c) CV-278 2 small / short
d) MD-203 1 small / short

4.) Meters for the radio units below: 5 ea.
a) R-392 1 ea.
b) T-195 2 ea.
c) CV-278 2 ea.

5.) Shelter to Vehicle Power Cable

6.) Spare Tube Kits, etc

Thanks in advance for any information about where to find any of these items. I've already tried the usual suspects (Fair Radio, E Bay). If you have any of the items to sell please PM me.

Storm

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks similar. The one I'm thinking about looks thicker, but it may just be the photo. Or I could just not be remembering correctly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks