• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for some help and parts please....

pvtross

my dads 135 is close to finished and we need a few parts and some advice...
looking for 2 ..wiper arms and wiper blades.....
also we need spare tires carrier (( we need the parts from the truck out,,only))
and a while ago i read somewhere here about a stencil kit for painting the stars and
numbers ,,, all the items in white on the truck....if i remeber right i guy makes these for
sale..............
also we need 1 bow end(( the metel curved end)) for the bed bows....
also the bed canvas....the big pc....we have all other canvas ,new or great shape but this canvas can be used because it will be rolled up anyway..it can also be a bigger canvas (( longer on the sides because of it being rolled up also))...
also we are not sure of what to call these...but there dog collars?the part that goes on the bows to hold up the canvas...the canvas has buckles that hook onto these....
and last....we have the troop seats all new and on the truck BUT...we have 2 pcs of angle ((small)) with the same bolt patterns as the tyroop seats do but we are not sure where they go?????????? help!!!!!!!! lolololo
any help will be great..even phone #s will help....thanx 2 and a half ton,,pvtross

any questions call 724-676-4732 or reply in here and ill call you......

pvtross

well thanx 2 and a half ton guys..........all the parts i was after i have found thanx to you guys in here........now just need to get them shipped and paid for...
duecman when you get time send me your info so i can pay you also.....

thanx pvtross

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
im looking for bows and canvas for my 1970 m35a2. any for sale?
thanks joe
look in the classifieds, you should read the site rules also
no post for sale or want ads in the forums
no cross posting the same question in multipal threads

the rules on this site are hear to make it the best MV site on the net
please read and follow them
you have this same post in a couple threads

joedent

look in the classifieds, you should read the site rules also
no post for sale or want ads in the forums
no cross posting the same question in multipal threads

the rules on this site are hear to make it the best MV site on the net
please read and follow them
you have this same post in a couple threads
ok sorry. new here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks