• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for some M416 parts

Hugh Heifer

Post #2 for me :D
I have been working on a 1966 Johnson Furnace M416 and am in need of spring seals and retainers as well as one front greasable spring bolt.

Any help or a point in the right direction to a vendor would be appreciated.

HH

Hugh Heifer

I scored!
I remembered a couple months ago I drove past Quarter Ton & Military up in Rising Fawn, GA.
The owner is Matt Fox. he has an Ebay store and regardless what you think of Ebay stores and what they have done to the used parts industry, I have met Matt twice and both times we had some nice interaction and today I left very happy!

08-17-09 001.JPG

He had the bolts in stock for $5 each and had the shackles too - $9 each. he explained that the retainers are unavailable without the shackle although the seals may be. For the price I left with a smile on my face! Of course he tried to sell me an M38 while I was in there but all I could hear was the wife making me sleep in it until something else with an internal combustion engine was sold. (She has made it clear that the lawn mower can not be considered for sale!)

Quarter Ton & Military
423-762-5858

7029 Hwy 157
Rising Fawn, GA 30738
Specializing in Jeeps

Hugh Heifer

Need something else.

My EM brake handle is badly in need of replacing. The adjusting handle is frozen and the adjusting rod in the handle is rusted away. Lemme know if anyone has one available.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks