• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for SS member

Badojeep

Looking for the members name who is at most of the shows with a tractor trailer full of large truck and Humvee parts. He was a Humvee mechanic in the service. T hanks Tom

Badojeep

Not sure lost his card, I got a few parts from him at the Gilbert show, I know he carries alot of m998 stuff. He looks to be about 30-35 years old

Words out of Jim's own mouth: "They have a bad case of the dumbass", that is referring to his helpers. I've met them, I dare say none of them have ever been in the military. There are 2-3 of his guys that really seem to know what they are doing, the others, well, don't. Regardless, none of them are the military type, they just don't act like ANY military person I have ever met.

Jim would have had a white semi truck, likely with a lot of HMMWV stuff and other truck parts, but the 'former military' does not fit him or his employees.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks