• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for staging near FT Cambell, TN

citizensoldier

Anybody live near FT Cambell, TN or just north of it? I have 4 M101A2 trailers to get off base and back to Michigan. I can only haul two at a time home so I would like to get the other two off base so I can come back on a weekend or my own time schedule. If you live near there and don't mind a couple trailers in your yard for a few days PM me. I plan on going down for two next week.
Thanks..

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're welcome to store them at my place but I'm about 40 miles the other way (south).

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with croftonaviation. I think he's just a little North of there.

1stDeuce

Lane, you have a truck that'll pull a 30 foot trailer?? I can get a tri axle bumper tow car hauler you can use if you like. I was bidding on four also, but they went too high for it to be worth my while at this time. Too many other projects... :) Since the box of the trailer is about 8', I think if you stack them on tongue down and slightly overlapping, you should be able to get four on without too much trouble. :)

Chris

citizensoldier

I have a 98 heavy 3/4 ton GMC with the Vortec 350.. Whats the weight on that trailer? You have any pictures of this trailer? Good tires on it and electric brakes? You got me thinking now..
As for the 101 trailers they still sold real cheap compared to the old days.. I remember when you might see one or two M101A2's a month now they are dropping them by the 100's! I love them things saves allot of wear on my truck bed and cheap storage in a pinch..

AndrewH

You can drop them at the house for awhile if you need to. :) Im pretty close to you. Only about 14 hours north........ Close to the house tho. :p

AndrewH

I wonder if thats really the one I'm looking for. It is the correct color. I think Ill try the keys I found.......:p Think Matt could weld a reciever on to the back of the gooseneck? The dually would pull the cucvs and a few 101s......